Six Month Birthday--March 21st!

Happy half Berfday to me, happy half berfday to meeee, happy half berfday to me---ee, happy berfday tu me!

My second toofle is coming in..., I don't really mind until 5pm, when all I want is cuddles from mommy. No one else will do, because she knows what teething toys and what songs to sing to keep me distracted...

Today we celebrated by going to Splash Time at the pool, I zonked out for a bit afterwards. Then, we played outside in the sun after my bath. And then mom put on a hand-me-down outfit from James Avery...and we found out it is for "18 month olds!" Yikes. I was like, "what-ev's mama and dada, I'm a growin' boy!" Dada and mama told me what a cutie-pa-tootie I was so I did a lot of posing for the camera with my monkey explorer hat on, hiding under my blanket, trying to get Paddi to lick me...

I also got to see Levi, my little buddy, two times today! At the pool and then at the mexican restaurant, where I acted the big boy (after I nursed in the parking lot, I was getting kinda futzy, the teeth, you know...) and ate some rice cereal sitting up!

What a day!

Oh, and did I tell you about my first kiss? Elena, one of my friends, low crawled right up to me and placed her forhead in my face. What could I do, but chow down licking? That happened on Friday.

The day after my half birthday mom put together my polar bear and penguin sit to crawl toy, so I've been on the floor figuring out if I like licking the balls and chasing after them, or pushing the polar bear's nose so it sings. (One day he'll figure out how to put the ball in the polar bear's mouth so the penguins can dance as he watches it go down the shoot.., one day, soon!)

Paddi, where are you? I want to play with your fur now!











1 comment:

The White's said...

Cute, very cute! Happy half first birthday!

-Rob & Andi