

Four Months Old! Well, we'll try to re-post...Honestly, I have uploaded pictures a couple of times only to have an "error" appear, and then lose all that I had written and uploaded. So, I will try to post again. Aidan keeps me so busy during the day, that I rarely have a few moments of concentrated effort at anything. Since birth he has slept at the most 14 hours (twice) and at the least 9 hours in a day. That is quite less than the "average" newborn sleeping 16-18 hours per day! So, we do lots of things...we bounce in his bouncer, we play rolling in the big bed, we sing, we dance, we read books, we go for walks in the jogger, we play with Paddi (think, grabbing handfuls of Paddi hair), we practice standing and bouncing on his legs, we make lots of cool sounds (razzing, bubbles, oooohs, mmmmms and such), we play in his gym (he especially loves his elephant and the orange monkey that he can detach and chew on), scooting backwards in his pooh walker, sitting in his bumbo and beating out a tune with wooden spoons, chewing on soft books, feeling everything with his hands and mouth, swing in his Aquariaum swing, gum rings and soft books, splashing and eating his ducky during bath time, and at the end of the month lifting up on all 4's and skooching backwards. He also says "Moooooooom" when he is done with an activity and wants me to change his activity. At the beginning of the month he was 16 lbs 14 ounces...(and I know what he weighs at 5 months--wait for that post!) He's outgrown all of his 3-6 month outfits bypassing quite a few and some only being worn once. The cloth diapers don't help, they add to the bug look with a big tooshy--we joke and say it is helping him to sit up unassisted sooner... The days are flying by, one day he is small and the next he's HUGE! Where'd the timego? Hopefully, you can be a part of his progress and watch him grow through these pictures, across the miles. And he has quite the hamhocks. I digress again, enjoy the pictures of Bebe Aidan!
No comments:
Post a Comment